Singapore has world class education system with an outstanding standard on all stage. Upper education is cheaper than most of the other place and unpolluted and safe country. It is multinational society and is popular as an education and corporate hub. The university in Singapore is globally appreciated from firms. Singapore is the business center of South Asia and provides a good work experience to students. It an accurately worldwide destination for study..
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR STUDY IN SINGAPORE
- Depend on study course the students want to apply for; they should submit the expert prints of the required transcripts /certificates of the maximum qualification.
- Students must convert your documents converted into English language from a separate or authority recognized by the authority of a student’s home country.
- Students get the marks transformed according to the grading system that is followed in Singapore. School/University/College authorities can be e-mailed for the same.
- IELTS/TOEFL and GMAT Scorecards exams are also to be submitted to the university authorities. Though the minimum score varies according the university.
- For students want to admission in an MBA, it’s absolutely compulsory to have a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience. A full CV along with letter of recommendation, from the professors with their contact information stated on the same is to be submitted to the university.
- Students may also be requested to submit certificates or id proofs and medical reports if they have diseases or disability.