New Zealand is the one of the best preferred study place, chosen by the Indian students. But before planning about study in New Zealand, every student needs to get the information about the environment, culture and the area of this country to get familiar with it.
So, firstly let’s read out the most mutual information about the New Zealand that you must know before applying for the study visa for New Zealand.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND
For Study in New Zealand, Bachelor’s degree is sufficient to make one eligible for post graduate in New Zealand.
Application package for Study in New Zealand:
- Most colleges or universities in New Zealand would require you to submit at least two to three degree letters.
- Some universities or college in New Zealand also ask you to submit resume with the application form. A Resume covers information such as date of birth, academic qualifications and achievements
- Education scorecards are the most important part in any application package. Transcripts replicate your performance all over your background education.
GRE:GRE is required for admission to post graduate study in some of the universities in New Zealand who are interested in master’s degree, specialized master’s course, MBA or doctoral degree can sit for the GRE Test.
GMAT:GMAT is quiet accepted for admission to business management courses in its business schools. Business schools use GMAT.
TOEFL:TOEFL is mandatory by most universities in New Zealand as an English language proficiency proof..
IELTS: Like TOEFL, IELTS is English proficiency test for students from non- native English speaking countries.
Other Requirements for Study in New Zealand
- Work experience certificates, if applicable
- Photo copies of your passport
- Certificates for extra-curricular activities mentioned in the application form.