Australia is one of the best study abroad destinations among International students. The country calls hundreds of students every year due to best education system, friendly nature of the people, laid-back nature, and single blend of cultures, fresh atmosphere, and high standard of living available there. Abroad Education in Australia for Indian students is mostly considered as excellent opportunity as students get the best study course according to their goal, interest and career purposes, out of hundreds of various specializations providing by the world renowned Australian universities.
There are high levels of teaching method, progressive facilities, matchless student’s exposure, and better lifestyle creates it a clear choice for international students to study in Australia. After completing the complete education, students can simply get a job, due to the extraordinary reputation of the Australian education system all over the world.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
You will must to provide proof that you have completed one of the following points of English language proficiency:
- IELTS (Academic module): Overall score of 5.5 (no band less than 5.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score of 55. Section scores no less than:
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 42-49 (no section score less than 40)
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 162. No individual band less than 154.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 4): achieved.